1. If you use 4 apples for every apple pie, how many apples would you use for 3 apple pies?
2. If there are 20 milk bottles in each milk crate, how many bottles are there in 5 crates?
3. If you have 12 sweets and 6 of them are red, what proportion of them is red?
4. If a cake is divided into 10 pieces and you eat 3 pieces, what proportion of the cake have you eaten?
5. If the ratio of boys to girls is 1:4 and there are 3 boys, how many girls are there?
6. If there are 2 cats and 5 dogs in a garden, what is the ratio of cats to dogs?
7. If there are 20 boys and 30 girls in a classroom, what is the ratio of boys to girls?