1. If a cake is divided into 8 pieces and 5 of those pieces are eaten, what fraction of the cake was eaten?
2. The fraction 5/10 is equivalent to 10/20. True or False?
3. Which of the following fractions is equivalent to 2/3?
5/9 4/6 3/4
4. Is the numerator the top or bottom number of a fraction?
5. A proper fraction is less than 1. True or False?
6. An improper fraction has a numerator that is smaller than its denominator. True or False?
7. What is the simplest equivalent fraction of 20/30?
8. What is a simpler way of writing 15/20?